So I decided that I am going to start posting my projects that I complete. I hope to eventually do some tutorials and post them as well. Anyway, this is the iPad case I made last night. It took me about 45 minutes and it was relatively cheap! The fabric is some of my stash that I found at salvation army and the fusible batting cost about $1 so all in all this case cost about $2!! I have made a couple other for friends and family, but they were more expensive due to fabric choices and additional batting. However, they were still reasonable.
I also made a few extra rosettes, because I couldn't decide which one I wanted to use. I think I am going to turn them all into hair pins.
Oh yeah, I also made a headband out of the scraps! I love it!! It has the batting on it and elastic around the back.
Tonight, I hope to make a case for my MacBook Pro and a couple cases for kindles and iPads.